- 3 bunches of broccoli
- Drum Rock Products Fis-Chic
- Sauce or teriyaki sauce
(I used Mr. Yoshida's Marinade
& Cooking Sauce Original Gourmet)
- Oil for frying
- 2 bowls
- 2 teaspoons salt
1. Pour 1/2 inch oil in a saute pan and put on medium heat.
3. In first bowl, put 1 cup Fis-Chic. In second bowl, put 1/4 cup Fis-Chic, 1/8 cup sauce, 3/8 cup water and stir.
4. Once oil is hot, dip broccoli into the wet mixture (let drip) then transfer to the dry mixture. When lightly coated, place in oil.
5. Fry broccoli on each side for a few seconds, then let drip on a paper towel. Sprinkle with salt and serve hot.