Wanna add a little extra kick to your french fries? Make these right now!
Spicey Fry French Fries
- 2 russet potatoes
- 1 cup Drum Rock Product's Spicey Fry
- 2 cups water
- oil for frying
1. Heat oil in the fryolator to 360 degrees F.
2. Scrub and cut potatoes. Here is a good video tutorial for cutting french fries.
3. In medium sized bowl, combine 1 cup of Drum Rock Product's Spicey Fry and 2 cups of water.
4. Once oil is up to temp, dip french fries into batter, let drip, then individually place into the frying oil. Fry until a light brown color is achieved, around 2 or 3 minutes. Let drip on a paper towel.
5. Salt as desired